WATER BASED DISINFECTION
CSE Veriforte is an alcohol free, 100% degradable, water based disinfectant. The active agent is based on PH-neutral sodium hypochlorite (NaOCL, pH 6,5-70) and is highly effective against bacteria, viruses, spores and fungi.
As the pH value is 6,5-70 CSE Veriforte does not have to be altered or modified, due to its PH-neutral characteristics, CSE Veriforte is much more effective and has no negative effects (such as skin irritation) compared to conventional chlorite-disinfectants using E. Coli bacteria for example.
CSE Veriforte is tested according to European standards EN 13697 and is highly effective against bacteria and yeast. It can be used as a wipe and as a spray disinfectant.
- Alcohol free and 100% degradable
- Non irritating for eyes and mucosa
- Does not contain aldehydes and perfums
- No special requirements for storage and use
- No secondary cleaning necessary
- Biocompatible with almost any water and foodstuffs
- Highly compatible with any kind of material and any environment
- Evaporates without leaving any residue
Use disinfectant safely. Always read identification and product information carefully.
Veriforte® Disinfection 30 ml - soon available in you pharmacy!